Monday, October 12, 2015

Our First Class Assembly

               It was a shame on my part to be absent on our first meeting of our course Field Trip and Seminars, due to the fact that I was still fighting my consciousness whether I would pick this course this semester or not. But then, I had managed to settle myself in a decision I’ve never regretted choosing, that is, having this course. I asked my classmates what had happened during their first meeting and then they said that it was all about orientation and selection of our class officers. Few of my classmates me told that the former class president of the FTS course shared the former FTS class’ experiences and then tackled what this FTS course is all about and then my classmates, since I wasn’t there, elected our class officers. Well, I think that would be all I can share for now since I was absent that day, thus, I have nothing much to say. Thanks for giving your time to read this simple thought, God blessed you dear reader! :)
                In simple thanks, I would like to give you all an inspiring quote from Confucius; please do take a look and take time to ponder at the picture below. Special thanks to Google Images for this one. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment