Tuesday, October 13, 2015

FTS Class' Third Assembly - Updates of the Incoming Big Activities

               Luckily, I was present on our third meeting. It was all about the updates of what they had discussed last meeting and also for the incoming Team Building. We had discussed about the Itinerary Planning of the companies that needs to and will be visited on our Major Field Trip. We also had discussed about our Minor Field Trip. Anyway, the majority chose Model A – 1 major field trip outside Mindanao, 1 minor field trip within Mindanao, and 2 seminars within and outside Mindanao. Since I haven’t had yet my own copy of parent’s waiver and Model to be picked, I asked for mine, and then the class officers proceeded to follow up the needed papers of my classmates. The meeting was adjourned having ourselves busy on thinking, specifically getting excited, about the incoming major and minor field trips. Well, that would be all that I can share for now. Thanks for reading. God’s blessings and favor be upon you all days! :)


                   I would like to leave some life motivational quotes for you all. I'd be forever grateful to Google Images for this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment