Tuesday, October 13, 2015

On Our FTS Class' Second Meeting

                We already had two meetings and this is the second, but it’s a total shame for me because I haven’t attended the meetings that had happened. I never knew when was the meeting happened and where was it held because I think that was summer and I still haven’t figured myself out whether I will pick this FTS course or not.So, again,I asked few of my classmates and they told me that they were asked to decide and inform their parents, since I wasn’t there again, about the models they were going to pick. Since there were three (3) Models namely; (1) Model A, (2) Model B, (3) Model C, that were presented to them. All of the Models, at first, were the same on my shallow understanding, since it all has the same goal and that is, to imply knowledge, but then they really differ on many aspects as I scrutinized it. They were given their own copy of parent’s waiver and models to be picked. They had discussed the estimated expenses in our incoming activities. They said the meeting ended having their brains drowned of the fact that the incoming activities needs a sort of huge monetary amount for us to proceed to the said activities, hence, their conscious minds are fighting against themselves whether to proceed or not. Well, personally, I was mind blown of their estimated amount, but I just shrugged since I have nothing to do but nod. That would be all that I could share to you my friends, thanks for reading. God blessed you bountifully! Keep safe, live well! :)

                   This picture below, would be of much help in enlightening and motivating me in all the strenuous activities that had been running in my head. Great thanks to Google Images itself for providing me such motivational quote from Mahatma Gandhi. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment